Friday, November 16, 2007

Love Sms;
You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...

L O V EL = Lake of SorrowsO = Ocean of TearsV = Valley of DeathE = End of life....
If you love someone, put their name in a circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever

You look so fine!I want to... break your heart and give you mine
You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!

Love is sweet poison: Do not consume without your beloved's advise and keep out of reach of children and keep it in cool and dark place

Love is like war... Easy to start... Difficult to end... Impossible to forget

Do you believe in love at first sight or do I have to walk by again??

Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting People
Kiss is not like Nike..Just Do It
Kiss is not like Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More
But Kiss is like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga


If U delete this message thats bcoz u love me. If u save it thats bcoz u desire me & if u ignore it thats bcoz u miss me. So what u gonna do with It?



No comments: