Thursday, December 13, 2007

Black Berry Loves Googles Calender
Synchronization is the biggest thing that the Google Calendar has to offer, so it was just a matter of time until Google decided to open it to the whole of the world. Up until today, the unlucky people were the ones that owned a BlackBerry and used its calendar; now, the Google Sync
application lets them synchronize the two calendars into a perfect timetable. To dream after, I say, despite never really owning a BlackBerry.
"Using your BlackBerry smart phone's native calendar, you can now access your Google calendar even when you don't have network coverage and be alerted for upcoming appointments with sound or vibration. Your Google Calendar stays synchronized whether you access it from your computer or your phone. You can add or edit entries right on your BlackBerry smart phone or on your Google Calendar on the web", the dev team mentioned.
Managing every party and invitation to a dinner is growing to be rather troublesome, at least for me, I have an agenda that I write in (old school style, pen and paper), I have my phone’s calendar full of alarms and I have my Google Calendar filled with entries every day. I must be a very busy person, but I never manage to attend every meeting because I can’t get everything all that organized. This is the part where the Google Sync application would come in all so handy, were I to own a BlackBerry.
You can access the application at http://m.google.com/sync if you visit the page directly from your BlackBerry’s browser, so get at it as soon as possible lest you want to continue with the dark ages of juggling between three schedules, like I do. Perhaps I’ll get myself such a device just for this, I’m still thinking it over. But it sounds really appealing. "This week, Google launched a mobile package of applications for Blackberry and an unified interface for iPhone. Google really tries to build solid mobile offerings, but only Google Maps is available for the most important mobile platforms

No comments: